Beach Cottage in Ballito
Nestled in the relaxing surrounding
Discover scenic golden beaches along our 7km stretch of coastline (Ballito to Salt Rock) containing the best surfing spots within 20mins of the Airport. Sunrises and Sunsets strolling along the seaside promenade of Ballito Bay, ideal for dolphin viewing or spotting the odd whale or two are a delight for visitors and families of all ages.
Clarke Bay Cottage can sleep 9 people & in 4 bedrooms consists of
1 x Triple Bed Room
(King Bed & Single Bed)
1 x King Bed Room
1 x Double Bed Room
1 x Twin Bed Room
About the Cottage
This spacious 4 bedroom house is situated across the road from the beach, a mere 250m walk away from Clark Bay, it has a peaceful private setting where you can relax and enjoy your holiday. The house is fully fenced with open parking for about 3 cars.
The first room has a King bed, the second room has 2 single beds, the 3rd bedroom (main) has a King bed and a single bed, the 4th bedroom is inter-leading to the 3rd bedroom has a double bed. The bathroom has a bath, wash basin & toilet, there is a separate 2nd toilet a separate shower.
The kitchen has a stove, microwave, fridge, washing machine, toaster, kettle and all the cutlery and crockery to serve 9 people.
There is a spacious garden where you can braai with a built in braai which is situated next to a fire pit which is great for family nights around the fire.
As this house is fully fenced, 2 small pets are welcome to join you on holiday.
Life is about moments: don't wait for them, create them.
Services & Amenities
Open Plan Lounge and Dining Room
Television (with DSTV)
Bathroom with toilet (Bath)
Kitchen with built in cupboards, crockery & cutlery, Washing Machine, Stove & Oven and Microwave
Outdoor Braai (Barbeque) facilities
Outdoor veranda with outdoor furniture
Walled & Gated facility with Security system
We made such memories at this place. The people we met were just so friendly and wanting to help us and show us around, giving us suggestions on where to visit and what to do next. The beaches were clean and it was great walking down to the promenade and sitting on the beach watching the sun rise. We even got to see dolphins juming in the ocean.
Rates & Seasons
OUT OF SEASON
ZAR 1,600 per night
ZAR 2,880 per night
ZAR 4,850 per night
Rate valid until 30 June 2020
Minimum 2 nights stay
Sleeps 9 people
Daily minimum service provided
Additional service available upon request
Live life with no excuses, travel with no regrets.
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit & Payment to be paid within 24hrs of booking
- A R1000 refundable breakage deposit will be applicable on all bookings. Deposit to accompany above full payment. Deposit to be refunded with any breakage/damage costs deducted accordingly within 48hours of departure.
- Occupation is from 14h00pm on date of arrival.
- Departure Time being 10h00am on day of departure.
- Domestic Services available by arrangement.
- Right of Admission Reserved
- Maximum occupancy not to be exceeded
- Right of Occupancy is reserved during tenure of the stay.
- Noise and By Laws to be adhered to at all times
- No smoking within the building
- Pet friendly for maximum two small dogs (<9kg each)